Only the most qualified attorneys are listed on ButteAttorneys.org
This site contains contact information about Butte County attorneys who have passed our screening test as experts in their area of law. Unlike most attorney evaluation sites, this site does not charge any of the attorneys for the evaluation and we do not accept payment to change an attorney’s evaluation. An attorney who meets the qualifications is added to the list. An attorney who does not meet the qualifications is not added.
To be added to a section below, the attorney must:
- Have a primary practice in the county.
- Dedicate much or all of his or her practice to the listed area of law.
- Not have a record of incompetence with the California Bar.
- Be in practice five years or more.
- Be generally known in the community, by his peers, or by the page administration as highly competent.
- Be published in a law book or journal related to his or her area of law and/or be certified by the Bar in the listed area of law.
Attorneys are listed in random order. Criminal Defense Attorneys
- No attorneys meet the standards for this category
Family Law Attorneys
- Randolph Lee Bakke (530) 891-0247
- Leslie James Hait (530) 895-3352
- Margaret Bomberg (530) 891-5898
- Norman Jenkins Ryker (530) 342-1362
- Frederick Henry Schill (530) 891-5400
- No attorneys in this county meet the standards for this category
Estate Planning & Probate Attorneys
- John Joseph Rank (530) 877-2600
- Josephine Maria PorrasCorporon (530) 892-2421
- Nicole Rachelle Plottel (530) 893-2882 www.harrisplottel.com
- Alan Edward Burchett (530) 342-0079 www.burchettlaw.net
- John Thomas Harris (530) 846-5691 www.sacvalleylaw.com
- Clayton Bruce Anderson (530) 342-6144 www.japc-law.com
- John William D’Ewart (530) 899-7071
- Jill E O’Sullivan (650) 696-0562 www.jillosullivanlaw.com
Some people who don’t need a full-service attorney can save considerable money by using a Paralegal, Licensed Document Assistant, Notary, or QDRO expert. We are, therefore, happy to recommend the following businesses:
A Qualified Domestic Relations Order is used to divide a retirement account. It is a specialized area of law, and preparation of a QDRO can be extremely expensive, but QDRO Counsel can help at a very reasonable price. Click the picture above to be taken to their site.
The pleadings in the package have been prepared and used by some of the best criminal defense attorneys. We have removed personal identifying information from the pleadings, made the pleadings as generic as possible, updated the legal authority, added new authority, and formatted the pleadings for consistency. Most of the pleadings in the packages are found in one or more of the books published by Legal Research Services: